Let’s Be Friends!
Yes – I would like to support Harvestworks’ adventurous projects in art and technology! Pick your color level and donate ONLINE NOW!
- $100: REGULAR: FRIENDS CIRCLE level donation (includes a free one-year membership)
- $150: BLUE: Our thanks to you is the 2012 Source of Uncertainty/Control Voltage Faire Poster
- $300: YELLOW: Our thanks to you is the George Lewis/Marina Rosenfeld Sour Mash LP
- $500: RED: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! Our Board of Directors will MATCH your contribution!
- $_____THE COLOR WHEEL selection allows you to input your own amount in $20 increments.
Composers and artists have always been visionaries and pioneers, and they continue to explore new ways to create art and new venues for its performance and exhibition. Your contribution will sustain our art center. We will be able to continue to provide open, accessible technology programs to young and seasoned artists globally.
“The residency at Harvestworks fulfilled all of my expectations, and opened up new areas for exploration in my sound and image practice. … The monthly salons were also critical- they exposed me to a range of creative practices and approaches that challenged me to take risks with my project, something that was encouraged by Harvestworks throughout the process”. – Art Jones
Want to get involved?
Join our Friends Program that is designed to offer you a chance to learn more about our community and to be a part of it. The program includes visits to our workspace, get-togethers with our artists and special invitations to our events, including the New York Electronic Art Festival. See our donation levels at the top of this page!
In addition, your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION will SUSTAIN our art center. We will continue to provide open, accessible technology programs and support to artists globally.
Please let me know if you would like additional information. I am also available by phone at 212-431-1130 x 120 to discuss the benefits of becoming a DONOR or to ESTABLISH A CORPORATE MATCH for your contribution. Thank you for your consideration.
Carol Parkinson, Executive Director